Software Automation Development:
- Develop and implement automated testing solutions utilizing robotics for executing test cases automatically.
- Continuously enhance and refine automated testing frameworks to ensure reliability, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Analyze and improve existing algorithms for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Write efficient, and well-documented code.
- Design, prototype, and test hardware components and systems.
- Ensure hardware-software compatibility and optimize performance for embedded systems.
Testing and Quality Assurance:
- Write and execute unit tests, integration tests, and system tests to ensure software reliability.
- Perform System-level testing and validation to ensure proper functionality of Digital Cockpit and Connected Car features (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, CarPlay, Android Auto, Navigations, etc…)
- Create technical documentation for software and hardware designs, codebases, and APIs.
- Provide clear instructions and guidelines for other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, or a related field.
- Solid programming skills (Java and Python).
- Familiarity with electronics.
- Familiarity with AI and machine learning concepts is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Passion for the automotive industry.