This position is looking for candidates with solid Bluetooth knowledge, to work alongside several teams, providing world class interoperability and consultancy. A successful candidate will have the passion and technical aptitude to become a subject matter expert in the field of connectivity technologies, be self-motivated and be able to perform under pressure and deadlines. You will be responsible for working with customers to provide detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases to ensure that products are bug free and provide a great customer experience. You must also have the ability to take technical specifications and clearly translate them into test requirements.
- Co-ordinate with customers to create work item plans to ensure work, deliverables and delivery dates are defined at the start of each project.
- Continually track projects, ensuring that progress is as expected and ensure that issues can be mitigated.
- Able to provide verbal and written test reports to customers.
- Responsible for peer review and quality control of all test documentation.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis of defects substantiated with device logs and Over-the-air Capture Files.
- Must be self-motivated and able to thrive under production pressure and deadlines.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and can collaborate effectively with coworkers.
- Involved in self-improvement training where required.
- Keep track of updates to technical specifications and report to customers when necessary.
- Mentor QA team in technical matters.
- Must be able to travel approximately 10%.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of working within a test or QA environment.
- 1+ years of software experience, preferably in Python.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge of Bluetooth protocols and how those protocols are implemented.
- Knowledge of interoperability testing.
- Working knowledge of protocol sniffers and analyzers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, to set and manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position is for our client who is a Tier One supplier. It is a direct hire position with our client. Please note in this position candidates will work on-site. The client is located in Farmington Hills, MI.